Disability and tax – a guide
Guidance, help and support for anyone taking on a personal assistant.
Being an employer, status issues, and other tax matters
Employed or self employed?
More about tax issues that may affect you
Other help and information
Disability information and resources
Explains the different schemes that can help you live independently
If you take on a PA you need to be aware of your employment law responsibilities
Find out about the benefits and tax credits you might be entitled to
More about tax issues for professionals and advisers
Watch a short video here explaining what you can find on our website.
Guides & factsheets
Download or print our guide, factsheets and other useful resources
Produce payslips for your PA if you use HMRC's Basic Payroll Tools
Email help service
Contact us if you have any questions about operating PAYE tax/NIC for your employee
- Direct Recovery of Debts on PAYE debts
- Watch out for NEST pension phishing emails
- Payroll: what to do as the end of the tax year approaches
- Requesting alternative format documents from HMRC
- HMRC issue February ‘Employer Bulletin’
- More news